We have been keeping a close eye on government guidelines to ensure that our sessions can restart if and when it is absolutely safe to do so. The safety of our students and their families is paramount.
At the moment, our Milton Keynes Hip Hop Tots sessions remain closed until further notice, until we are able to locate a suitable space to allow sessions to operate safely.
For information on whether sessions in your area are running, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When sessions do resume some of the changes that you can expect to see include:
- Advanced booking will be in place and smaller class sizes to help with social distancing
- For students aged 3 and 4, parents will be asked to wait outside of the room while the session takes place.
- For parent and child sessions, classes will be much smaller to accommodate parents.
- Parents taking part in parent and child sessions will be required to wear a face covering.
- Students and parents will be required to sanitise their hands before and after the session.
- Some activities such as singing and partner work will not take place.
- Props will not be in use if there are back to back sessions and it isn’t possible to thoroughly clean props before use.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and will make changes as per guidance from the government.
In the meantime, stay safe, wash your hands and We can wait to see you back in our sessions soon!